E-Bike rear hub motor has the advantages of better traction and stronger frame mounting. They also don’t create a slightly odd gyroscopic effect when steering at higher speeds. Once you reach steady speed and are traveling in a straight line though, the differences between a front and rear hub motor are almost unnoticeable.
The E-Bike rear hub motor is the first cassette freewheel-based hub motor that combines torque sensors with the first launch of the Truckrun. The motor has very strong power support, and it is able to make a delicate sensible change and make a transmission response in time.
1. OEM services can be accepted, including the product and logo design, package and so on…
2. Sample order is warmly welcome
3. “24 hours must answer” policy, our sales will reply you within a day.
4. Our company responsible for tracking the products for you until you get the products.
5. When you got the goods, test them, and give me a feedback. If you have any questions about the problem, plz feel free to contact us.